Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

My Reflection Story



When I was painting my artwork I kept working hard so I can finish my artwork. I followed the instructions that my teacher told me to do. During my painting I accidentally put two of the pink next to each other when I wasn’t allowed to. I definitely used clear bold black lines to help me colour my parts separately.Gently I blended my colors with water to make it go dark the light so it looks beautiful.


The thing that I did well was blending the colors together to make it look pretty not ugly and horrible.I need to work better on putting the colors separately in different places so it does not look ugly.What I was enjoying when I was painting was that we got to blend the colors with water.The thing that I did not enjoy was that we had to draw different shapes and lines.The thing that was so hard to do right was making it go dark then light.
My artwork looked incredible and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment