Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

My Disappearing Story

  In 1876 in Germany, all of the children were at school.  Everyone was sitting in their desk’s doing their work when suddenly, every single paper and pencil disappeared. Our teacher Mrs Angry Pouch came, stood up and said to all of us “WHERE IS ALL YOUR WORK, WHERE IS ALL MY WORK?”......

  Every single one of us didn’t have a clue where all our work went so, we all went looking for our works. We checked in all the desk’s, in all the bags, in the teacher’s cupboard, in everyone clothes, in the teacher’s draws, everywhere but there was no clue at all.

   One of the children saw a black shadow and it looked like a man wearing a black coat, a kind of spy black hat but we couldn’t his face. The child’s name was Eggalon... He got named that because he is an egg all the time.

   Inside, I felt scared because I was thinking that the black shadow will kidnap us so I closed my eyes and thought about happy things. Dangerously, I opened my eyes and saw that the black shadow wasn’t there and everyone in the whole school was gone. So I looked outside and saw I was clearly the only one left in the country. When I went home, my mother wasn’t there, my father wasn’t there, my sisters & brothers weren’t there, no one was there or anywhere, just me.
   Terrified and scared, I went to the City and checked in the big tower and in the last room I looked in, EVERYONE WAS THERE ALL SQUASHED UP ALL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!. YEAH I YELLED HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Later that day everyone went back to their places.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment