Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

My Explanation Writing

I am explaining how I get ready for school every morning…...
How do I get ready for school in the morning??
Well every morning,  I get woken up to get ready. I get woken up by my grandparents but mostly my Grandma. I get woken up at 7:30 which is very early because my school doesn’t start until 8:30. I get up
at 7:30 because I get more time to get extra things.


I begin my day by having a nice and warm shower. After that I begin putting my school uniform and doing my hair. Every time i'm in the middle of getting ready I hear my grandparents calling me to come and have breakfast. So, I hurry and do my hair and uniform so I can go and have breakfast.
Later after having breakfast, I ask my Grandma if she could do a prayer before I start walking to school.
When I have reached school, I have a few minute’s before school time. When school starts my teacher start’s marking the roll then we begin our first lesson.

That is how and what I do when I get ready for school.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi,Jennifer
I love your story about getting ready for school we both get ready like that. sometimes you still sleep. keep up the good work.

Jennifer said...

Haha... Your funny!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog little sis and yes we both do that.
Well once again thanks for commenting on my blog!!!
BYE!!

Post a Comment