Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Future Aspiration 2


So excited, I heard that we are having another Future Aspiration. I couldn't keep in the excitement because I know that we had Future Aspiration before but I was excited to meet the new people that was going to speak to us.


Future Aspiration is a thing where special visitors come and talk about what they do. They come to inspire and to help us through life. They come to help you reach your goal and stuff. It is really amazing what they can do to change your life.

When they arrived, I was so enthusiastic because I couldn't wait to meet the new people. The names of the speakers were Anthony Samuels, Paula Fakalata and Amelia. Andrew Patterson was the host for the whole thing and he knew the people so he introduced them to us.


About them:
Andrew Patterson:
He is a radio person. He works for himself. He was the host and he was the introducer for the visitors.


Anthony Samuels:
Anthony Samuels talked about how he was a actor and then became a producer on What Now for 10 years.
He is a father of 4 boys and has a wife whose name is Shannon.


Paula Fakalata:
Paula Fakalata, he was so funny that my laughing tears started dripping out of my eyes. He encourages kids to do what they want to do. And to be opportunity hungry.


Amelia: She is a Fashion designer… Well, she is studying Fashion. The school she went to is called mount roskill and the university she goes to is AUT (Auckland University of Technology)


The person that inspired me the most was Paula Fakalata because of the things he was talking about. My favourite thing that he told us was the story about when he nearly died.

What he said can help me through life and it really encourages me to do more stuff in life too.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hi Jennifer,
Great writing, you really got me wanting to read more. I like how you wrote what was on the presentation below it. That day was really cool and it inspired me too. :-)

Post a Comment