Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Visual Mihi

This picture above, is my Visual Mihi. All those photos are all about me and they mean something to me.

The first photo has the word 'music' on it, music notes and a microphone. Why... I love music so much because it helps me when I having problems and I am also a singer. I really like the vibe that music makes and the rhythm.

The second photo has a bible on it. Why? Because I love church and going to church because I learn a lot of stories about god and what happened around those times.

The third photo is about the sports I love to play and do. I really love to ride on my skateboard and play basketball. I also like to do boxing because it runs in my family and because I just like punching things.
The sport that didn't show, is rugby.... I really love to play rugby because I play with my brothers and they teach me more of how to play it.

The lucky last photo has two flags in it. For the reason that, I live in New Zealand, I love New Zealand and I was born in New Zealand..... But I am a Tongan and I am proud to be a Tongan.
The photo in the middle is me.... My name is Jennifer and I am 12...
Well that is about me! 

3 comments:

Mrs Tele'a said...

Malo lava Jenny. I had to giggle when I read your comment about how you like punching things ;) Thank you for sharing all these neat things about yourself. Singing definitely helps one when they are facing a challenge - I absolutely agree with you! Keep up the good writing Jenny.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jennifer,

I really like what you have done and I also enjoyed learning more about you and that is so amazing how you do boxing and that it runs in your family. I really enjoyed what I just read and I love the beautiful picture of you.

Jennifer F said...

Hello Mele T,
Thank you for commenting on my blog and also reading it 
I really like how you took the time to read my blog. I thought that you came to Pt.England but it seems like you go Tamaki Primary. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and hope you continue reading it 

Post a Comment