Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

My Cross Country Recount


Not everyone was loving the exercise we were getting from Cross Country practice. Sadly, we had to do it anyway. Hearts were beating fast as we walked to the courts to get ready.

Running on the concrete,some of the kids were feeling angry, nervous and even bored. Some people were walking. As I was passing my friends they said “Teachers are so mean because they make us run this. I was thinking in my head that maybe the teachers will run with us, but no.

I felt so tired and I was also struggling to breathe so I went to take a drink.I really hope next time it will be two laps around wherever we are running to .My Cross Country goal is running faster and faster, never giving up and not stopping.

1 comment:

Room 9, St Paul's School, Massey said...

Hello Jennifer,
We loved reading your Cross-country recount. we would love to see more papragraphs because your writing is very interesting. We think you have forgotten to use the close speech marks.
Room 9, St Paul's School, Massey

Post a Comment