Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

My Panasonic Story




Fridays are cool, but this Friday it was so awesome and incredible because this man called Paul came from the company called Panasonic.He actually came because my class Room 13 won a prize. Obviously prizes are cool, especially technology. We won a competition called KWN, where we had to make a storyboard.

The prize that my class got was a Panasonic video camera, two Panasonic microphones, three Panasonic rugby balls and a Panasonic Memory Card. Getting all those prizes was amazing because we can do stuff with them. He also talked about how room 13 worked hard on making their storyboard.. After that they took some pictures with two boys from my class holding the prizes and my teacher and also the Panasonic man Paul.




No comments:

Post a Comment