Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Sunny Day At The Beach



A sunny day arrived on a great Saturday morning when my mum said to us “Kids pack your stuff because we are going to the beach today and you Eric, can bring all the boys from the gym.” Then my brother was saying “Yea Yea.Thank you mum”.

As we were getting ready, my mum went and packed up her things with my dad. We were off, on our way to the beach just me, my mum and my dad and the rest of the family and last of all the boys from the gym.

Finally arriving at the beach, we all ran with our things to a perfect spot that we could relax on so we did and it was under a gigantic tree. We unpacked all our gear and things and ran to the sand with a volleyball net and a volleyball to play with.

Some of us went to jump in the water instead of playing volleyball and some of us played volleyball instead of jumping in the water.

We were all hungry and thirsty but but lucky that we brought food for us to eat.During our playing time my mum came and said “Kids it’s eating time” so we ran fast and had a race to see who gets there first and it was my big brother.

After all that eating we ran down to the beach again .There was a big enormous rock there so we decided to jump off it and make a big bomb so the water can splash at people. So we went on top and did it and it was fun until one boy from the gym came to jump and his name is Kaytel. Kaytel went to jump and as he jumped a Sting-ray came and stung him on his bottom. “AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE, something stung my bottom”
Everyone laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment