Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

The Witches

My big sister meet a witch when she was playing in our front yard.The witch said “Hello little girl come over here and I will give you a little treat”....... so, my sister went to her and the witch actually was tricking her and my sister felt for it so bad.As my sister went to her, the witch she straight away grabbed her and disappeared so fast......It was like she just span and disappeared like a light.Inside my house we were getting ready to eat so my mu said “Go call your sister from outside to come and eat” so I went outside to call and she was gone.Running so fast inside,I almost tripped over and fell but, I went to fall when my big brother catches me.I went to my mum and said “Mum she is gone.She is not outside in that backyard”.......Then my mum said “What she is gone” “Yea” I said.  “I think some of the kidnappers came and took her or witch” I said then my mum said that is impossible a witch”.... I said “Yea a witch” “honestly some kidnappers...hahahahahahaha” my mum said.I said “It’s not funny mum i’m serious about this”.

2 comments:

Miss k said...

I did enjoy your narrative this evening Jennifer. How did the witch take your sister. I am surprised that Hainite let herself get tricked by a witch.
Great work Jennifer.

Nikita said...

Hi Jen,

I REALLY enjoyed your story so much and it was cool.I liked your narrative story. YOU ROCK
KEEP IT UP

From Nikita

Post a Comment