Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

My Scary Doll Story

Skipping along the snowy alleyway, it was my special Tenth birthday. I decided that I wanted to write my name on the Blackboard (Because if you turn 10, you have to write your name on the blackboard...That is your countries tradition).Since I am now 10 years old, I am aloud to choose was I want to have.

S....A....B....R....I....N....A was what I wrote on the Blackboard.

As soon as I wrote my name, I put the chalk down, took my scarf off from around my mouth and looked at my name....I thought I had written it amazingly PERFECTO!!!!.

Dangerously, I heard a noise behind me like a machine that had just been turned on....So I looked back and recognised a doll.That doll looked the same as me from head to toe, except for the eyes, (the eyes were light blue but my eyes were light green). I touched the window and wiped off the frosty snow so I could see properly.

Just for 1 second I looked down to look at myself, then looked back and the doll wasn’t there. I kept on looking through the window, scanning the shop, until I finally reached the closed door. Hoping that the door was unlocked, I reached out to the door knob and pulled it - (but unluckily for me it was locked). Angry and frustrated, I grabbed a snowball and chucked it at the door then walked away.


Creepily, I heard the door open behind me, so I rushed quickly into the shop to get the doll.The doll was standing on a tabletop staring outside through the window. Walking slowly through the dingy room I gently past all the other dolls. I accidently stepped on a doll that was riding a bicycle.

I picked up the doll and it rode circles around me then headed for the door. Awkwardly, I watched it and it looked like it was trying to escape from this weird room. It was impossible because when I looked back up I saw that my doll was gone.

I searched the room to see where it was gone and I finally saw that it was up high on a shelf that had other dolls with it I gasped. Creepy dolls!!! Happily, it was now time for me to get my doll. I bit off my right glove and reached out so excitingly to grab my doll. I was rushing to get it because I couldn’t wait to play with it....

As soon as I grabbed it’s face, ZAP!!!! ZAP!!!!, I was suddenly in something that I couldn’t move in and my breathing was much heavier than before... I couldn’t smile, couldn't clap or do anything.

Suddenly, the next doll came up from the basement below and it looked just like it was waiting for the next child.

No comments:

Post a Comment