Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

My Story About Swimming & Triathlon


Room 13 Swimming Term 4 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Wednesdays are awesome in my life for a little while because my class gets to go swimming. But this week’s one was different, because we had a little bit of time to go swimming and the rest of the time we went to Triathlon.

Incredibly excited, my teacher was waiting for my class to hurry up and get ready. Hopefully hoping the water wasn’t cold, I gently walked up the stairs then down the stairs into the pool. The water was warm and perfect for me and my friends.

I reached the part where my teacher started teaching us how to save people so when they are lost in sea you can save them like a Lifeguard.
It was finally NOODLE TIME!!!!...only one of the best things about swimming because you get to try to float with it and play with it.
Finally, after all that hard and also fun training, my teacher let us have free time for a little bit. She then told us to get out, but don't get changed because it was our turn for Triathlon.

Walking down to the bottom field, I was freezing cold because I had no more warm water. When I finally got there, I saw that we had 3 activities to do.
As I was sitting and waiting, I found out it was the girls turn to do the activities first.

After Marc spoke to us about the rules, we could start.

I was running and sliding on the water slide. The next activity was bike racing. We had to ride the bike around the field 2 times then run around the field 1 time. I was exhausted! I came first.

The girls turn was over after the run so, I went and took my cousins towel and my towel and made a bed for me to relax on.

Triathlon from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment