Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

My 2012 Manaiakalani Reflection


  • The thing that I did differently now than last year was, thinking more better, having more confidence in myself and having more FUN!!!!.

  • I think my learning is gone better than last year because, I have learned more things this year and thinking about the right thing before I said or wrote it.

  • 2012 has surprised me a lot because we had learn more about IPADS, IMOVIE, NET-BOOKS and other things that were new in my life.

  • I think I would like to make more MOVIES this year because that is one of my favourite things to do.

  • My ULTIMATE!!! goal for 2013 is, thinking more and more better so I can be brainy, talk less on the floor and try my best for my REPORT!!...

  • Having a net-book to me is incredibly awesome because, instead of using books and paper, I can use my net-book. Another thing that I like about my net-book is that I can learn more things on the INTERNET that I haven’t learnt about yet.

  • The best thing that I like about being in Yr 5 is, making more and more MOVIES on the MACS and learning more and more.


1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I loved reading your post Jennifer about how you are thinking about thinking. This is a very important thing to do, and it is great that you have already realised how important it is to think about thinking!
I was also very happy to read how you are getting more confident in yourself. I wish you well in achieving and exceeding your goals for 2013 and hope you share some of your new movies on your blog this year.

Post a Comment