Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

On Thursday night, the seniors had their prize giving. It was the Yr 5’s to Yr 8’s that had there prize giving at night from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. We all had fun when it came to dancing with our team.

Lot’s of people got rewards for being good and brainy and all sorts of things. I wished and hoped that I got one reward but, know I didn't all I got was 2 lollies necklaces.

I had a great time at prize giving and I hope other people did too.

Here is a little quick movie of my item.... It is cool..


prize giving item from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Asena said...

Hi Jennifer,

I really like your story about Waitangi Day and I like your picture as well. I really like the part how you said that you stayed at your grandmas house because you love them with all your heart.

By Asena

Post a Comment