Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

My Story About my cousins coming back from Tonga

On Saturday 13 of April, my cousins just came back from Tongan. There names are Sabrina & Windy...... Sabrina is 7 and Windy is 5. First I missed them and then I couldn't wait to see them. I was so excited to see them so I went upstairs to my big sister and sat there and listen to music.

   All of a sudden I heard my cousin Paula talking to my little sister so that mean't that my cousins are here. I ran down stairs and started hugging them crazy. They looked so beautiful and tall once I looked at them. Suddenly I saw that they disappeared with my little sister to the park at my street.

   I was so worried that they must have ran away somewhere that we cant find them. My uncle (Which is there dad) he was so worried because when he called there names they did not answer back to him. So he asked us where they were and we said that they are at h park playing with Lisa (My sister).

   Some how my cousin Paula got angry about something and told us to call them in. When they came in my mum called them and told them to come and get change. My mum changed there t-shirt to a tongan t-shirt that said Princess on it then she changed there pants to black tights. They looked so so pretty after they got changed.

   I really enjoyed seeing my cousins and I also had a great time with them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely start to the holidays you have had! Thanks for sharing this.
Mrs Burt

Jennifer said...

HI Mrs Burt,
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I don't really get comments from you but it is all right because you have commented before. I really did not know that someone would comment on this story. Again thank you for commenting on my story.

From Jennifer

Post a Comment