Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

My Story about going to my brother's boxing fight.


On the 20 of April 2013 my family went to see my brother's boxing fight. It happened at Mt Eden. It was a very long way from Mangere to Mt Eden. During the ride, me and my sister's were singing the songs from our Rihana CD. When we got there it started pouring rain above of us.

    My dad was waiting outside for us to come and get our tickets to get past the security. The tickets were small, red and shiny. Going to take my seat, boys from my dad gym kept on saying "SUP SNOOPY & SUP SNOPP DOGGY DOGG"  and as they were saying that I was embarrassed because people were looking at me.

    Sitting down and looking at the people, they were starring back at us like they don't even like us but they haven't met us before. As we were watching the fight, my mum got hungry and told us to go to the  Cafe and the Bakery to get 2 pies and 3 cans of drinks. We got the money and walked up the stairs to the Cafe & the Bakery and them then came back and sat down and ate.

     When we were walking to go and sit down, people that were sitting next to the door to go to the Bakery, they kept on starring at us. Dangerously when my little sister went to sit down, she fell and almost tipped her drink on the floor in front of everyone. As we were watching it was time for my friend Megan to fight. She walked to the training room, got changed then went to the ring to have a fight.

     I was so excited and couldn't wait to see her fight because she looks cool when she is fighting. While my friend Megan was fighting, I heard people shouting out to Megan and saying :GO MEGAN GO MEGAN" so I just copied them and started cheering. After her fight it was a 10 minute brake so, my mum said to go and 3 cans again and 3 packets of medium Bluebird chips so I went and came back.

     While we were eating, my mum remembered that she brought a can of peanuts. So we at everything but saved some of the can drinks and some of the chips. After that, my mum said to go and get one more can drink...... When I came back my chips was almost finished because my mum and my big sister ate it.

     It was time for my brothers fight..... I couldn't wait to see him fight. During the fight, me my mum, my little sister, my big sister, my brother and my dad were yelling crazy and saying "GO ERIC". After my brother fight, me, my mum, my sisters, my brother and my cousin was leaving because we were tired.

      We asked my brother Eric if he wants to go and he said he wants to stay and check if he is going to China. So we left home but first we went and got Chicken Nibbles. We went home and ate it then we went and dropped my cousin off to his house. After that we went home and took a sleep.

I had a lot of fun at my brothers fight. The END

No comments:

Post a Comment