Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

My Story About My Aunty

       On the 15 of may 2013, my aunty came to my nan's house to say good bye because she was leaving to Tonga. We were all sad because she has been here for about 7 years. All those years she's been her, she has been dreaming about her kids & husband at Tonga so that is why she wants to go Tonga.

      When we were talking about what she is going to do when she gets there, my grandpa said to pray about my aunty Ofa when she goes Tonga so we did. So we prayed and after that we ate food and fruit so we don't get hungry as. After that, We said good bye to her so she can go home and pack the rest of her things.

       During the saying good bye thing, we started crying because we will miss her when she leaves. It felt so emotional so all of us started crying. Watching them cry made me cry more and more. While we were crying our tears out. my mum called my aunty to come so they can go home and get her stuff ready for the next day.

       As they were leaving we were still crying and we couldn't stop crying. We were crying for a very long time because we were thinking of the good times that we had with her. We really missed so bad that when we went to sleep we had dreams about her.

       I had a very emotional night and also a very sad night. We were really sad because she was leaving. I did have a great time with her and a really awesome day too.
                           THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment