Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

My Will.I.Am Story



Yesterday, a very famous & special person came to my school. He was a person from a band called BLACK EYED PEAS...... It was exciting to see him (which is WILL.I.AM). As he was walking in, everyone started scream and yelling WILL.I.AM........ When he was walking to sit down, people were looking at him while the client, assistant or something was taking pictures and videos of us.


          There were 9 different school at my school. There was ST PIUS, TAMAKI PRIMARY, TAMAKI COLLEGE, TAMAKI INTERMEDIATE, GLEN BRAE and other ones that I don’t remember. We said “WELCOME WILL.I.AM” then he said ”TTTHHHAAANNNKKK YYYOOOUUU”.




          While we were sitting down, we were all listening to what he was talking about. What he was talking about, was about his life before he was famous. He said to us that when he was young, he 
grew up in a very poor place at Los Angeles, California which is East La. His mum raised him and his brothers and sisters by herself.......

          He didn't get to meet his dad and his mum didn’t have a job and they had no money. I felt very sad when he told all of us that. He also said that he was born and raised in housing projects which is like state funding. While he was talking, he told us that he came to see us because he was interested in our learning.

          Before he talked, our Pounamu group performed in front of him from FiaFia night..... Then  came up was the senior Hip Hop group from FiaFia too. During the dance, it looked like he was really enjoying the entertainment. After his talk, he showed us an enormous cheque that was for us and it was 100,000 DOLLARS.

        WILL.I.Am, said that he wants to go back to school to learn more about things that we learn about like computers and other things. When he handed over the big cheque, this man called Mr Snedden went and shaked his hand and also said thanks for the money. After that a woman from Hallenstein Brothers came and said a mihi to him in english and then gave him a Green Stone necklace. It was like a rectangle size and it was pretty.

          Later on it was finished and people started leaving to their classes. My teacher said that if we are lucky,WILL.I.AM  might come to our class and see what we are doing. So a few classes later he came with his crew and my Principal Mr Burt. Some of us tried stay calm and over exciting about him. I really liked his boots. As I looked up at him, he was wearing the Green Stone that he got given.

          When he was looking around, our music teacher Miss Muliaumaseali'i was recording them walking around.As he was looking around the class room, he saw that everyone was working hard and focusing on there work to finish it. He was excited when I looked at his face because he was smiling while he was looking. After looking he left and everyone was yelling out”BYE WILL.I.AM” and then he said bye back to us and went.

           I had a great time seeing him at our school.  



No comments:

Post a Comment