Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Story about my grandmothers pay day



Today, it is my grandmothers pay day. I enjoy going with her because she buys me things and give me money as well. I really can’t wait to go with her after school.

        Sometimes while i’m with her, my older sister always gets more that me and my little sister. I don’t like it when my older sister does that because when she finishes her food she bought, she asks for some of mine of my little sister

        During our shopping, we laugh and talk about things that are funny. Me my big sister, my little sister and my mother always goes shopping with my grandmother. When I go shopping with her today, I am going to buy me some new earrings to wear.

       Once when my grandfather came shopping with us, we lost him because he thought that they sell bikes at the Pak N Save. It was a bit funny because he thought that but a bit tiring because we had to go through the Pak N Save just to look for him. Then we went to my grandmothers house and saw him sitting down on the chair.

2 comments:

Ata said...

Hi Jennifer,
I Like what you have post but you need to read it out loud to yourself and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Asena said...

Hi Jennifer,

I really like your story that you post about going to Pak'nsave I really like reading it it looks like you had a great time there. "KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK"!!!!! jennifer.

Post a Comment