Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Church Bingo

     Saturday is one of the best day's of the week because that is when all the fun things happen. So on Saturday, I went shopping with my mum, my sister and, my cousin and his wife and his son. We went shopping at Mangere Town Centre then after that we went home and got some stuff then left.

     We drove to G.I (Glenn Innes) to go church for Bingo. We arrived and there were a lot of car's and then we walked and saw people lining up to get their Bingo paper's and Bingo Marker's. Suddenly, it was time to sit down and start our Bingo.

     This man was calling out the number's that we have to find on our paper. There were about 5 or 6 pages of Bingo. It took a very long time so me and my sister went to the car and stayed there for a while then we hopped out and went back. they were on there second to last page.

     When they were on the last Bingo page, my cousin and law gave her Bingo paper to me to do while she tells me the number's that the man is calling out. We almost won until this lady called out "yes I have one" so we lost. I said "What a waste of money and time man" then my cousin and law started laughing with my mum.

     So we talked with some people and ate then we walked to our car and ate there. After that we drove home and had a rest.
TO BE CONTINUED!!
THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment