Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday Dance

Continued!!!
     After having a rest, it was nearly 6:00 so we got change and got everything ready. I was so happy because we were going to my grandma's church to dance for her and the church. Me and my sister was dancing and we were so nervous and shy because there were people that I didn't know. It was time to go so we drove to G.I (Glen Innes) to my grandma's house to pick her up. When we got there, we ran and kissed her and my grandpa. 

     They were so happy to see me and my sister..... They were also proud of us because we are dancing for them. The church dance was almost starting so we quickly went and help my grandparents and then went to the car and drove to the church. We got to the church and there were a lot of cars and there were also a lot of people.

     We walked inside and it was a bit noisy so my mum said to go to the toilet with the dance clothes so we went. I asked my mum "when is it our turn to dance" and she said "you are up first.... "I did not know that we were going first mum" But you are so hurry up before you start." So we hurried and while that was happening we could here people dancing and singing. 

     While we were hurrying, I felt freezing cold because the toilet was outside. We were all finished getting changed so my mum went to the D.J and gave him this C.D that had the song on it. It was time to walk in the hall and dance so we started walking to the door. I was so nervous like my sister. We were in the middle of our dance when people started to stand up and give us money, sing and dance.

     It was so fun and cold at the same time but, it was cool and awesome too. After the dance, we left home because we were cold and tired. So we left and went home and slept. 

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment