Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

My Nephew & Sisters Birthday

Chill'in on Saturday was so awesome because lots of family members came around and it was fun. The sun was shining bright and everyone was having fun. The heat outside was so hot and I could see the sun beaming its yellow lasers at me.


We were having a birthday feed for my nephew and my big sister..... They were both turning 14... My nephew turned 14 one day after my sister turned 14 but we decided to celebrate my sister's birthday on my nephews birthday since it was on a Saturday.


For the birthday, we went to a boxing gym and played there.... The gym was free and it was only my family that were there. All the little kids plus me, were playing with the boxing equipments. Me and my cousin had a little boxing spar and it was so much fun.


My cousin is a boy but I didn't care because I just wanted to fight with him. In the middle of the match, he started to punch my head and then I started to get dizzy!!!!..... I started to get weak but I still fought till the time was finish. At the end of the fight, I was so thirsty and dizzy!!!! His punches were so hard and his step’s were to fast!!!

While I was resting, the next people went on and had a spar..... Then after that spar the next people went on.. It went on and on until the finals came up and everyone was excited to watch people lose.
After all the fights and the finals, we had to go help set the food and then go and eat. The food was so nice and tasty.... The drink that was made was nice too.

Later on, the little kids went back to the gym and started playing again. Some of the big kids were listening to music and playing touch and other games with the balls that we brought.
After all the games and food and that, we decided to go home and rest, take a shower, and sleep.

While we were packing and doing the other things, the kids started running around because they didn't want to go home. I started chasing the little kids so they hop in the car and it was so hard so the big kids got them and put them in.

When we got home, I straight went into the shower and had a shower them went to sleep.
The End!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment