Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

What Empathy Means to me


Empathy means to me,
  • Feeling
  • Understanding peoples feelings
  • Caring how people feel
  • Attitude
  • Non Judgemental Thoughts

What does Empathy mean to me??
Well Empathy means to me Being kind to other people
Caring for other people feelings
Understanding how other people feel
Thinking about their Thoughts instead of judging them

Once, my friend got hit in the eye with a Softball Ball. Her eye was bleeding and she also had a black eye. We took her to the Sick Bay to get her eye checked and it wasn't good. She had to put a Ice Pack on her eye to make better.

Walking to class, she was feeling a bit happy because her friends was with her and she was a bit sore because her eye was hurting. Once we got to class she was feeling a bit better because there we teachers helping her and caring about her.

A few minutes later, she took the Ice Pack off and her eye wasn't bleeding any more and her eye wasn't that black. As I was walking, I could see my friends showing Empathy to her and so I started show Empathy too. We showed her that we care about her and about her feelings. At the end, she was happy that she had her friends with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment