Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Immersion Assembly

Introduction
I cant believe that it is the first day of TERM 2.... I cant wait to see my friends at school!!!! I'm so excited..

On my way to school, I was so excited because I haven’t seen my friends in 2 weeks + 2 days.
At school, I couldn't hold it in any more so I went looking for my friends and once I found them, I gave them a big hug. “OHHH NNNOOO!!! Its is nearly time for Immersion Assembly!!!!” I moaned.

Running into the hall, I saw my class sitting down so I ran and sat down on the spare chair that was next to my friends. As I sat down, they started hugging me and they were so excited that I was there. Once I was on my seat, they started Assembly.

I couldn’t wait to see what we were learning about and I also couldn't wait to see the Teams perform what they are learning this term.
It started and my principal told us our topic for this term. The topic is “I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!!.” After he said that, he introduced team 1 on to the stage.

Team 1
One of the team 1 teachers stood up and said that instead of performing they are going to show a movie. The movie was them at the zoo looking at some animals. It was a cool movie because there were animal statues & animals on their movie. The animal i liked on the movie was the giraffe because I liked how it came out of its house.
After the movie, it was time for team 2

Team 2
Team 2’s theme was Flying. Their theme song was Those magnificent men in the flying machines. When the team 2 teachers came on the stage, two of them had planes on them, one of them was a pilot and one was a Fairy with a wand. They were dancing and there was a video playing behind them. Suddenly, they stopped dancing and froze. When they froze, the fairy used her powers to unfreeze them and it worked.
Then it was team 3

Team 3
The theme that team 3 did was colours. The colours that were there was blue, orange, pink, purple, green. They were waving around and moving around too. I liked the colours that they used. Do you want to know what my favourite colour was…. Blue!!!. My favourite part in their performance was how Mr Jacobson was wearing a Green cat and all the colours got under it except for the Green colour.

Team 4
This term, team 4 is learning about how to float and how to sink and more things that you do in the water. The teachers in team 4 were wearing things that you would when you go out into the sea. Their item was cool because they had videos to show and had prizes to win. It was awesome!!!

Team 5
Team 5 is my team!!! what we are learning this term is sound. We are learning about how sound works, how to make sound, how to make sound high and how to make sound low. Team 5’s teachers made instruments and they also made a video of them playing instruments. There were lots of instruments they were playing……

After all those teams performed their items, my principal talked about more thing and after that we went to class and enjoyed the rest of our day.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment