Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

My Goal for this Term

Managing Myself
I am going talk about Managing Myself because sometimes I need to Manage
Managing Myself means keeping on task and doing the right things @ the right time with the right attitude. It also means, Taking charge of your self and listening to what the teacher tell you to do.

Lately, I haven’t been on the right things and at the right times. Sometimes in school, I haven’t been using the right attitude around people and to people. I think I need to change my attitude in class.

I sometimes be naughty and bad in all the subjects in class. When i'm bad, I sometimes get taken to my principal and then I hear the teachers saying that this is not me and they were shocked when they heard about me.

I hate having to go to my principal's office and I hate being bad and mean but sometimes it just happens.

That is my goal for this term!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment