Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Swimming

It was an incredible week last week... Why?? Because we had swimming. Everyone loves swimming right!!
I was so excited to go swimming because I love the water and because I want to learn how to swim properly. I missed out the first day because I couldn't find my togs but the next day, I found them and went to swimming.

Waiting and waiting, I was so pumped and ready for swimming lessons but I had to wait until 3:00pm. It was so frustrating having to wait.... So I watched the time ticking while I was doing my work.

YYAASS!!!... It was time to go swimming. Walking to the swimming pools, I was so excited, couldn't wait to smell the air in the swimming pool and couldn't wait to get into the water. The first pool I went to was the medium pool then, we went to the big pool. the big pool was a bit cold but I was alright with it.

The first thing we did was swimming with little boards. We had to swim with our hands on the top of the board then on the bottom on the board. After that, we swam with no board, we had to swim with our hands behind our ears, swim with our heads down, swim with arm circles, swim sideways and turn to the side and breath if you need to.

Sometimes when I swim I have to quickly breath because I'm not use to hold my breath for that long. While I was swimming I kept on swimming different directions and getting hit by people when they put their hands out.

Later after the lesson, we had free time and me and my friends were playing, tag, swimming race and finding the rings under water. It was hard to play because people some people were not playing and people were in the way.

Unfortunately,  we had to get out 10 mins after that because we were going to be late back to class... So he quickly hopped out and ran to the changing rooms and got change. Luckily I got out of the changing room quick enough before my class leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment