Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Year 7 & 8 Social

Last Thursday, the yr 7 & 8 planned a social. It was happening at night..... (6pm - 8:30pm). Everyone was pumped, so excited and couldn't wait to go social. The theme was movie characters.

What is a Social??
Social is like a gathering, little party, a disco, dance and other things that you would like to call it.

During school, I couldn't stop thinking about the social. I even imagined it...(But in my head.) I couldn't wait till the social. At school, the talks were all about the social and the clothes. At morning tea and lunch, every where I go, I would here the word social or things about social..... It was freaking me out and annoying.

"WOW!!!" I said... "The day has gone fast. It is already after school." So I ran to my house, had a shower, chosen my clothes, did my hair and then ate. It was a lot to do. Suddenly, I just started getting hot, nervous and sort of excited. 

Before I left, my grandma did a prayer.. Right near the end, I could here someone calling my name... It was my friend. I forgot to tell you that my friend was picking me up to take me to the social. 
Well back to the story.... Straight after the prayer, I told my grandparents that I was going. Then my grandma asked "Who are you going with??" I said that I was going with my friend and she said.... "Where is she?" I said she was out side then she said "Ok.... have a good time!!!."

So I left and I asked her if she wants to go to the shops and she said yes so we went there before we went to the social. After that, we went to school. We had to hang out first because they hadn't open the hall yet..(Where we were having our social.)

Once we got in, It was dark, lights were shining and music was playing loud. I knew we were going to have a awesome time that night. As I was dancing with the other crew, more people started to show.... Even my cousin and the rest of my friends. While people were dancing, people were buying things like drinks and chips. 

It was wild and crazy in there because people were dancing hard out and having fun. During all the dancing, people were doing dance competitions and singing competitions.
Near the end, we had a slow dance and it was so romantic. People were dancing with each other.... As in people I mean girls and boys as partners.

OOHHH!! I was the end of social. At the end, the whole hall was messy so we had to clean it up and then go home. My mum picked me up and my uncle picked up his son... ( My cousin.)

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment