Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

My KSST paragraph


"A spoon that melted,that is maybe not real"
But I watched a movie of  a spoon made out of GALLIUM that looks
like it is metal.
First he tested out the the spoon to show that it is like metal.When he
dropped it,it sounded like it was actual metal but it wasn't.
Then he went and got a cup of hot water and put it on the bench and
he got the spoon and twirled it around in the cup.Then some of the spoon
on the bottom came off.
Next most of the spoon was coming off then he dropped the rest of it in to
the cup.
After that he picked up the cup and moved it side ways and that and all you
can see in the cup is the melted spoon moving around
I found it so incredible and fantastic.


I hope you like my story of the Melted Gallium Spoon.
Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment