Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

My Picnic Story

                              Playing with clay is a lot of fun because you can make lots of stuff with
it.I made a big ball of clay and a cup.It wasn’t that hard to make cup,
all you had to do is find some clay and wet it until it is soft then role it.
After that rip some clay of and make a curved stick then make a hole in
the middle and start curving in side and that is how you make a cup out
 
of clay.
Isn’t it fun to make a sand castle?
Because I made a massive volcano with these two boy.We connected the
volcano to a castle by making a line in the middle .we put some water
on the line and around the castle and volcano.We even put water on the
top of the volcano to make it look like it really erupted. 
                               
Eating my lunch was so yummy.Before I ate my lunch I went and play then
I got hungry and climbed up the cliff and ran to the toilet to wash my hand
then went to my bag to eat my lunch and that is why I was hungry.








1 comment:

Yanquasia said...

Hi Jennifer,
You must be so hungry that you are right now. I love how you describe about your picnic. You have really improved your writing from last year. Keep it up keep on trying to do your best.I miss you a lot I wonder how is your friend this year. I can not wait to see your new post.

From Quasia

Post a Comment