Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Flying above a bull



John Jackson is 22 years old and he is one of those men that run around and try to get away from the bulls. He lives in New York in the United States and he is also famous. Mr Jackson is married to a beautiful lady who is now Mrs Jackson. John had broken the world record of flying over a bull that was trying to run him over.......He was meant to jump over it but he ended up flying over it and that is how he became more famous than he was before.


As John was flying through the air he was happy and also having fun at the same time.It was funny when John was flying because, he saw the bulling still running around trying to get him.  Flying through the air he could feel the wind blowing through his face. He thought to himself  “I am afraid that I might not land on my feet. Okay now know that I am strong enough to do it right, but I am still freaking out about how I am gonna land”......So, he just waited to see how he is gonna land. He was brave.


Dangerously, John started to dive down, which meant that he was going to land soon. John was really hoping that he would land safely and that he wouldn’t need to go to the hospital. But.... NEK MINUT!!!!!!!........he landed safe and did not break any bones.

John was running around and, jumping around crazy while people were taking the bull out of the stadium. His family came out and celebrated. They said to him that they were going to set up a party at their house just for him. He was so excited and couldn't wait to get his party on.

2 comments:

METUI said...

HI Jennifer,
Its me you nephew Metui, I like your story about the man that was flying over the Bull. I like what you said at the end which was about celebrating and having a party....... That is sooo lucky for that person. I wish I was that person.


Hope you have a great time at your school.

Jennifer Finau said...

HI Metui,
ooo thank nephew for commenting on my blog. I know that you commented on Flying Above A Bull because, you like bulls. I cant wait to see your blog and comment on it.... Only if you have a blog.....

From Jennifer.

Post a Comment