Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

My short story about camp




Camping is cool right?
Well Pt.England’s year 5 & 6’s had camp from the 13th of March to the 15th of March.
I think you already know my name but I was part of it to and I would like to tell you somethings that I have done at camp and things that I liked.

One of the things me and my group did was, top town. What you had to do was, grab 3 huge square woods and use them to get to your water bombs, then chuck the water bombs at your enemies, then run to the skie board and ski across the lake, then crawl under the tunnel, then try to chuck the gumboot in to the hoop, then try and use the sling shot to shot the tennis balls into the blue tarpaulins, then go back across the equipments.

The game that I mostly liked was playing in the hall with the roller blades and also playing ping pong and basketball. I liked it because, I got to have a time out and do anything. The thing that I liked playing on most was the roller blades because I got to go anywhere. The second and the third was ping pong then basket ball.

I really had a great time BYE!!!!!!!.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the camp update Jennifer. I agree about roller blading. It is heaps of fun.

But what is going on in that photo? You look like you are in pain in some of them!

Mrs Burt

Jennifer Finau said...

Hi Mrs Burt,
Thank you for commenting on my blog. Did you know that you commented the day after I posted it hahahahahahahaha. So thanks a lot.
Did you know that I have never got a comment from you before.

BYE

Post a Comment