Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

My Pirate story



There was a day where pirate’s started to exist in this world. Currently, ever since the pirates came pirates started to die because of this mean PIRATE.

  “The name is Captain mean pant’s”... She said, the meanest pirate who ever lived. I hate people that are kind but I like people that are mean and vicious. I behave like a horrible person because I spit on peoples faces & mouths, I kill them and I chuck them into the dungeon. I still peoples treasure and put them in the room that is in my ship.

One day I Captain Mean Pant’s went with my pirate crew and versed another pirate crew. The captain for there team was so vicious that he forces people to be a pirate for his team. His people are so scared of him because he is so ugly, horrible, disgusting and mean.

While they were fighting, some of my men went and stole all their treasure at the same time as when the captain came and forte me. I lost the fight against the captain. There captain tied me up with a rope. She the other captain just let me watch her still my gold.

I suddenly shouted, “What do you think you're doing with my gold?” the captain replied and said “Arrr What does it look like fool, i’m still all your gold”. “Noooooo!!!!” I yelled “Stop taking my gold”.Ooooh wait I said in my head, I have my little knife up in my hat. Lucky I just remembered about it so now I can cut the rope while he is not looking.

I grabbed another rope and swung it over that captains head and said, “Stop stealing my treasure”. Later on I dumped him in the dungeon. I got all my gold back and I told all the pirates that was in the other captain team that you have to come and join my team before we chuck  you into the dungeon with your captain.

So they joined and we continued fighting other pirates and stealing their treasure. Then we forte happily ever after.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment