Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

My Big Brothers birthday!!!!


     On August the 16, it was my big brothers birthday...... I was so excited because he got money and presents. I gave him Converse's (which is Chuck Taylor of just Chucks). My grandparents gave him 100 dollars, my mum & dad gave him new shoes & money, my uncle gave him 100 dollars and my cousins gave him things.

      Excitedly, he went to see his girlfriend and the girlfriend said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!". Then He stayed at her house for a while then went to his friend. His friends gave him presents and money!!!. Then they had a party at their friends house. My brother came home tired & sleepy so we made him some think to eat. After that we called he girlfriend house and told her to come and pick him up so she came.

      They left and his birthday was over. It was the next day and my mum said to me "Morning dare". Later that day we went and visit my brother at the girlfriend's house then we went shopping with the girlfriend. We bought shoes, clothes, other stuff and then we had Carl's Jr. It was so nice so we bought another one.

      After that big shopping, we went back to her house and had some fun then went home.
THE END!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment