Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

The Concert that happened


      Friday and Saturday was coming..... I was so excited because on Saturday a concert was happening for my church. It was happening at the Point England School hall at 6:00 PM. So excited, it was Saturday and the time was 5:00 PM..... It was almost time to get ready and go.


       Me, my little sister, my mum and my dad was going because my other siblings did not want to come just us. Doing my hair, my little sister needed help on her clothes and my mum needed help with her dress. I was getting so tired because I was running back & forth back & forth.


        Finally, we reached our destination (The Pt England Hall). It was full and it was just starting. Patricia (my sister), was going to dance with me for the concert. I was so nervous because their were a lot of people there.


It was almost me and my sister’s turn to dance so we went and changed in the toilet. I looked so lovely & beautiful when i looked in the mirror. Extremely nervous, I couldn’t wait to dance in front of everyone.


Finally it was time for me and my little sister to perform. She was so nervous and scared but I wasn’t well just a little bit nervous. We were performing this dance we did Fiafia and the so was a Tongan song.


Performing, I looked at my little sister and she looked shy and then I looked at the crowd and they were recording us on their cameras. Waiting & waiting, the dance was finally over and we got to change, eat then play.


Some of us walked to the dairy and bought lollies, chips, pie & drinks. We all had a great night and had a lot of fun. It was finally home time so we drove home and went to sleep.



THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment