Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Fun week in the Holidays

The holiday was AMAZING!!!!!

      I had a cool time in the holidays because on the last week of the holidays, it was a fun week. The places that we were going to was Kelly Tarltons, Clip & Climb, Butterfly Creek, The Movies and Ice Skating. On Monday was when fun week started fun week.


  MONDAY
      The first place we went on fun week was Kelly Tarltons. We all had a lot of fun because we saw a lot of penguins. I couldn't believe that that was the first time my nieces & nephews saw penguins in there whole entire life. We walked past to enter & this man took photos of us. Walking past the moving bridge, we saw the Gentoo penguins, the Adelie penguins, the King penguins & the Emperor penguins.

        We walked past the olden day things that they used to survive in the snow. Suddenly we got to the cafeteria and we stopped and got some things to eat. After that, we took pictures in the shark mouth, at the penguin face, on top of the turtle & in Nemo. After all that we went to the gift shop and bought the pictures we took in the entrance for 10 dollars each. Later on we where out of Kelly Tarltons........ We where all tired and exhausted so we went home.

TUESDAY
         The second place we went to was, Clip & Climb. We had a lot of fun because we climbed for a very long time. I had to put on a harness & a rope so my big sister can pull me up. Scared and nervous, because my sister might let go of the rope or do something to the rope. I climbed all the way to the top, I looked down from above and saw that I was so far from the ground.

          Climbing all the walls, I was suddenly getting use to climbing high. While having my time of fun, my big sister was giggling with my niece (which is 15 year old). My legs got really tired so I took a brake and watched the other people climb. It got late so we left and went to get something to eat.

WEDNESDAY

           The third place we went to was Butterfly Creek. I had so much fun because I saw lots of different butterfly's. did you know that that was the first time that I have seen a lot of butterfly's in one big place?..... Well it true. That was my first time at Butterfly Creek. I saw a lot of butterfly's that I haven't seen before in my life but I think that you have seen them???

            Feeling so happy, I got to touch some butterfly's and they felt so smooth and they looked cute the way they look at people. Every time time I look up and the butterfly's are flying around, it makes me feel so special and happy. I really like the pattern and the colours that are on their wings.

Thursday

            The fourth place we went to was The Movies. We watched Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2. It was funny and the little girls look so adorable but mostly the youngest girl. We ate Popcorn, Lickerish, and drank some Drinks. Later on when the movie was finished, my sister went with my 18 year old niece and watched Fast & Furious 6. We went and watched another movie while waiting for my sister. At home, we ate Carl's Jr, Mc Donald's and Pizza. I really enjoyed eating it because it was so tasty and yum.

             The last place we went to for the fun week was ICE SKATING!!! yea. It was so much fun because I got to laugh at my family when they fall down. Trying and trying, my twin fell when she was skating and also my nieces and nephews. my little little niece (which is 4) she tried but she fell so she used this blue trolley thing to hold on to while she skates. We all had a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment