Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

My Retelling story about the Tortoise and the Hare


    Hi my name is Franklin the Tortoise and i’m a  SLOW POKE!!!. I have a big CABBAGE head, my hair looks like BROCCOLI, my hands look like Cucumber, my legs look like celery and my shell looks like LETTUCE .


     I really like to eat juicy plants but my favourite thing to eat is juicy green grass.. I always lose in anything that is a competition and I chew my food so slow.


      It was a bright and sunny morning, when I was in the middle of chewing my favourite juicy food (which is grass) when out of nowhere the bully came SPEEDY!!! the Rabbit.


      He is called SPEEDY because he is the fastest animal in BARN AVENUE. I really hate him because he always goes around to the animals and say “I’m the fastest animal here. I won every single time”. But what they don’t know is that he took a Silver Medal because he came second.


        Do you know who came first??? ME!!!. Annoyingly, he said to me, “ hahahahaha shame on you, you are so slow” “No i’m not” “Yes you are, you can’t beat me in a race.” Then jumped out the wolf from the tree. He declared “ Okay then, Franklin will challenge you in a racing competition” “No i’m not” Franklin said “He is just joking. We will meet you tomorrow at the field” “Okay see you later. Bye loser”
         It was the next day and the Franklin was waiting for Speedy to arrive. Everyone was waiting with  Frankin.... Then 10 minutes went past then that is when Speedy got there. The wolf came and told Franklin & Speedy that they have to run up the hill and back down.


        The wolf said “Ready, Set, GO!!!!” They ran as fast as they can and franklin just came in the lead and the Rabbit Speedy, was coming last. I was like “I can’t believe it i’m coming 1st..... The last time I looked back, Speedy was sleeping on the floor like he was tired!!!!.


           Franklin ran to the finish line and saw that Speedy was still on the ground sleeping so he ran past the finish. “YEAH I won yeah!!!! Woohoo!!!!.” Later that day it Speedy woke up and no one was at the field. He was so confused because there were just here and now they are gone.


          Walking his way back to the barn, he saw that everyone was celebrating Franklin because of how he won the race. (This is funny) Speedy walked inside and said “Thank you thank you” and then they said “Speedy why are you saying “Thank you thank you”.


         Speedy answered “Because I won the race right” “No you didn’t Franklin did” “What!!! the slow poke won!!! that is impossible” “Well he did so yeah.” Sadly, Speedy walked to his room lay down and went to sleep.


THE END!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment